Shanghai Mingde Plaza Artemis Hotel
Based in Seattle, Yareton Investment LLC is a subsidiary of Mintong Real Estate Co. Ltd. (MIG) in the United States.
Led by owner and founder, Mr. Chun Yang, MIG is based in the Qingpu District of Shanghai, China. With a total of nine corporate subsidiaries dedicated to unique elements of real estate development, property sales, marketing and management, MIG is a full-service property development, management and consulting company, with subsidiaries also dedicated to construction and remodeling.
Established in 1995, MIG completed its first commercial property development, Yonghe Court in the Zhabei District, in 1996. Since, the firm has completed commercial real estate development projects totaling more than 2.15 million built square feet at a total investment of $760 million. Beyond commercial property investment, MIG has broadened its scope in recent years to encompass hospitality and mixed use properties, serving variously as developer, property manager and hotelier on individual projects.
• Four Points by Sheraton • Des Moines, WA (2013) Seven-story, 266,600 SF, 225-room hotel operated by Four Points by Sheraton Hotels
• Yonghe Court, Zhabei District • Shanghai, China Mixed use commercial development, 215,280 square feet
• Hui Yang Plaza • Xuhui District, Shanghai (2013) 21-story garden-style shopping center & office tower
• Wanrong Sun Court • Shanghai, China Mixed use development, 602,280 square feet
• Baoshan Regency Green View • Shanghai, China (2012) Mixed use residential and commercial/retail center
• Mingde International Plaza Hotel conversion, Ph. I Operated by Lexington Hotels
Projects in Development:
• Mingde International Plaza Hotel, Ph. II Zhabei District • Shanghai, China
• Mingde Grand Hotel • Shanghai, China Xuhui District, Caoxi Greenfield projects • Shanghai
Yareton Investment, LLC